Craft of Organising is designed for experienced Union Organisers.
In this course we critically analyse organising techniques and further develop skills and knowledge in organising theory and practice. This course gives Organisers the important opportunity to reflect on their achievements and challenges, refresh their organising work with new ideas and share their experiences, techniques and tools with other experienced Organisers.
At the completion of the Craft of Organising course participants will:
- Develop their organising skills.
- Apply organising techniques and frameworks to campaign scenario.
- Apply mobilisation theory, public narrative and strategic questioning techniques to their organising work.
- Practice using communication skills to activate members.
- Develop a collective bargaining strategy which includes the development of campaign activists.
- Devise on the ground and online organising strategies and tactics for our current industrial environment.