To give educators and organisers the knowledge and skills to prepare and deliver short training sessions for members, activists and delegates.
On completion, participants will be able to:
- Describe the values and key principles that underpin union education;
- Prepare session plans, including aims and objectives;
- Identify learning styles and strategies to meet different learner needs;
- Develop activities, visual aids and other supporting resources;
- Identify strategies to manage group dynamics;
- Demonstrate basic training techniques and presentation skills.