We need someone to join our team to help us deliver on our promise to our partners. Working with the parts of our movement that develop services for members that look beyond the workplace this role is vital in ensuring we are delivering on the needs of members and partners.
The position requires a highly motivated and skilled person who is committed to the labour movement, is able to initiate and carry out work independently, has significant experience in and/or knowledge of the financial services sector, understands the dynamics of marketing and is able to speak with union members about the movement and what the movement has to offer them.
- Strong relationship building skills
- Negotiation skills
- Marketing and communication skills
- Capacity to work without supervision and to initiate new projects
- Capacity to understand and interpret financial statements
- Capacity to represent the ACTU in external forums
- Strong understanding of Australian unions and their priorities
- Budget management and goal reporting
If this sounds like you contact email@example.com for a copy of the PD and a confidential discussion.Apply online