Industrial Officer - AFPA
Helping people every day…
The Australian Federal Police Association (AFPA) represents the professional, industrial and welfare interests of Australian Federal Police (AFP) sworn and unsworn employees. The AFPA is a registered Trade Union.
The AFPA office is located in Canberra ACT.
You make a positive difference with…
Your skill in case management, representation, and research, in relation to issues faced by our members.
Your ability to provide high quality advice, advocacy and expertise in relation to employment related issues.
Your desire to help people with workplace issues.
Your ability to work in a dynamic team environment.
We offer You…
An opportunity to join a fantastic team of motivated and passionate industrial relations professionals acting on behalf of our members.
You will receive the benefits of…
- Joining a great culture which rewards effort and thrives on teamwork
- Varied and interesting case work
- Remuneration from $85,092 + Super + onsite car parking
- Working with a professional, supportive and engaged team
More about You!
- Relevant industry experience, including previous experience in the trade union movement, industrial relations, workplace investigations, case management and/or the Australian Federal Police
- Understanding of the current Australian industrial relations system
- Empathy, compassion and desire to help our members
- Ability to represent and advocate on behalf of our member’s interests
- Experience in dispute resolution, negotiation and problem solving
- Strong communication skills
To apply through Seek, please click on the appropriate link below, for a confidential discussion, please contact Bob Clark on 0424 755 782 or email direct: email@example.com
NB: The AFPA focuses resources on our Members subsequently this opportunity is not open to recruitment companies.Apply online