The Health Services Union NSW/ACT/QLD is a growing 43,000-member strong union that aims to use its collective power to build a fair and just society through improving conditions for our members in the health and aged care industry. The organisation’s annual turnover is approximately $24m, with an employee base of approximately 120 staff.
The Health Services Union offers a collaborative environment which focuses on teamwork, empowerment, innovation, integrity and accountability.
About the role:
Due to the recent restructure in Membership Administration Division, the Health Services Union is seeking Membership Support Lead.
The Membership Support Lead is responsible for carrying out out a variety of membership administrative functions, namely providing support to the membership system and ensuring policies and procedures are followed.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
• Support and assist the Membership Administration Divisional Manager
• Implement office policies and strategy improvements to existing processes
• Manage membership information in the CRM database by ensuring the highest data integrity of all finance and membership data
• Ensure data entry of new members is checked and accurate
• Provide reports, which may be complex in nature, to Management, Organiser’s and other staff as required in relation to the membership database
• Provide training and support to the membership staff, especially with regards to the membership system
• Improve operations and workflows within the team
• Deal promptly with relevant correspondence and enquiries and assist in directing incoming correspondence from a variety of sources to relevant departments
• Assist with the efficient and effective administration to support to the membership team
• Assist the team with member applications, waivers, refunds, resignations and finance related tasks
• Assist with the distribution of calls in the HSU information inbox
• Communicate courteously with staff offering support when requested
• Maintain up to date guidelines and procedures
• Assist in the coordination of specific Union events
• Assist in the onboarding and training of staff in the membership administration department
This is a full-time position. Standard office hours are Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm. This position is based at the HSU office in CBD Sydney.
Remuneration $75,000 per annum plus superannuation and other generous benefits.
For further details, please see attached position description.
Applications close: COB Monday 13 July 2020.
Candidates must be an Australian Citizen / Permanent Resident or have unlimited working rights within Australia to be considered for this position.
Please note that due to the excepted volume of responses; only short-listed candidates will be contacted in relation to their application.Apply online