Registrations for this year’s ACTU Superannuation Trustees Forum open today!
The 2018 Super Forum is taking place on the 29th & 30th of November in Melbourne, this event is a unique opportunity for union trustees to discuss and debate key issues around superannuation.
It has been a big year for workers’ superannuation funds; from the Banking Royal Commission to the Productivity Commission draft report, and the flawed legislative agenda from the Turnbull-Morrison Government, it is critical that Union Trustees representing workers at their superannuation funds come together to discuss what’s next.
The event is for union and workers nominated trustees and union office-holders with an interest in superannuation policies and priorities.
Key themes for this year’s forum shall include:
- The Banking Royal Commission – Impact and outcomes for Trustees
- Delivering on Dignity in Retirement for Workers – What’s required
- Building Next Decades Superannuation System Today – What we need to do
- The Challenge of Inequality and Impact of Investing for Trustees
- What’s Next on Fees, Remuneration and What Can Trustees Do
- Winning the Challenge of Culture
There will also be an update on our work highlighting the ”S” in ESG and what’s next.
- Professor David Wood, Adjunct Professor – Harvard Kennedy Law School, Leading the work on Tackling Inequality & A Just Transition for Investors.
- Ms Clare O’Neil MP, Shadow Minister for Financial Services, Member for Hotham, VIC.
All union trustees and fund representatives are invited and welcome to attend.