Communications industry unions and Telstra have agreed on a set of important principles that commit the company and unions to a productive working relationship. The document also outlines the first steps that will be taken towards this aim.
The document has been signed by
- Telstra CEO, David Thodey
- Telstra Group Managing Director HR, Andrea Grant
- ACTU Secretary, Jeff Lawrence
- National President of the Communications, Electrical and Plumbing Union, Ed Husic,
- National Secretary of the Community and Public Sector Union, Stephen Jones
- CEO of the Association of Professional Engineers, Scientists and Managers Australia, Chris Walton
Telstra and the unions have committed to bargaining in good faith under the new Fair Work laws towards the objective of a new enterprise agreement as soon as practicable.
Principles Relating to a Productive Working Relationship agreement
Mark Phillips (ACTU): (03) 8676 7266
David Luff (Telstra): 0419 850 205