Digital Marketer / Content Strategist
UNITED WORKERS’ UNION
The United Workers Union is seeking a highly motivated Digital Marketer / Content Strategist on a 12-month fixed term contract. The role can be based in any State in Australia.
Candidates with experience planning and executing high volume digital advertising, lead generation, customer acquisition, and content marketing strategies will be highly regarded. A commitment to union values is expected.
ABOUT UNITED WORKERS’ UNION
United Workers’ Union is a powerful member-led union whose sole purpose is to serve the collective interests of members in workplaces and communities by winning significant and long-lasting gains.
The Union is driving change by growing union membership, developing leadership amongst our members, encouraging active member participation in the union, building and enforcing standards in our sectors, and campaigning both politically and in the community.
As a union with a proudly diverse membership, we are committed to equity and inclusion; and continuing to build a union that is truly representative of the workers we cover. We strive to ensure that every member’s voice can be heard and create opportunities for participation from members with diverse backgrounds in all activities/functions of the Union. We encourage applications from people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander backgrounds and people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds.
The United Workers Union is proudly affiliated with the Australian Labor Party.
- For our members lives to change for the better, United Workers Union needs to grow big, take actions, build leaders and win - you’ll develop and execute end-to-end digital marketing strategies to achieve those ends, with a focus on attracting and acquiring new members;
- Work collaboratively with diverse internal stakeholders across teams to establish and leverage best-practice inbound marketing, lead generation, and conversion;
- Utilise data to analyse our databases and results from CRM activity, establishing KPIs and reporting dashboards;
- Use insights to inform organisation-wide member retention and recruitment strategies across UWU teams;
- Ongoing review, optimisation and automation of existing workflows and campaign processes to drive greater operational efficiency, reduce cost to serve and increase member revenue.
KEY SELECTION CRITERIA
To be considered you will have:
- Qualifications in digital marketing and/or content strategy;
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in digital marketing either in house or in an agency setting;
- Experience executing campaigns using email marketing, Facebook Business Manager and Google Ads, and SEO/SEM;
- Experience with leading digital marketing platforms and CRMs. May include HubSpot, Salesforce, Autopilot, Marketo, NationBuilder;
- An ability to plan and organise work and achieve outcomes;
- A passion and drive to improve workers’ lives and achieve the goals of the Union;
- Good communication, messaging and rapport building skills.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful applicant, which will include:
- Salary commensurate with demonstrated skills and experience (range from $71,000 to $91,000);
- 16% superannuation
- 6 weeks annual leave with 25% leave loading
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your resume, together with a cover letter addressing the selection criteria to Julie Korlevska, Deputy Director (People, Culture and Change) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Completed applications must be received by 5pm Friday 4th December 2020.
For further information about the role, please email email@example.comApply online